You are about to buy this Fuji Bighorn 1.5 with 29 in wheels. This is a hardtail bike meaning it only has a front suspension fork which makes the bike lights easier for claiming and easier on the wallet .
Its has a modern 1x11 Crank and shifter Drive train. The color , I must say is a winner, you have to see it person to really appreciate it. You wont be disappointed .
- A6-SL super-butted alloy frame with smooth welds builds a frame that is strong and lightweight with a refined look
- SunTour XCR 34 LO Coil suspension fork provides 130mm of travel
- Shimano MT200 brakes with 180mm rotors
- Shimano Deore 1x11 drivetrain
- Boost 148x12 rear and 110x15 front hub spacing stiffens the Bighorn's chassis, creates stronger wheels, allows for shorter chainstays and larger chainring options.
- Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.50" tubeless ready tires
- Dropper post compatible