Largest Easy-Touch Button In The Industry
New Matte Black Surface Finish For 2020 Commuter Models
Oversize 5-Point Button Sensor Eases No-Look Use — Stay Focused On The Road
LED Battery Level Meter Ensures Charge Awareness
Amber LED Side Markers Increase Visibility and Safety
Bar Bracket and Go-Pro® Mount Adapter Included
Clean sleek looks with impressive light output and smart features, our all new completely redesigned Serfas© True Series Commuter headlight will illuminate your path.
The 2020 Serfas© True 600 Commuter features 600 lumens of crystal clear bright night time illumination and 600 attention grabbing lumens in Daytime Flash. A wrap-around amber LED illuminated side marker puts out bright ambient light for great added side visibility to traffic and pedestrians. An oversized large power button with multiple touch zones and LED backlit battery level indicator ensures confident light operation and convenient battery monitoring. Bar Bracket and Go-Pro® mount adapter included.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product.
Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage
Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- Super Bright 600 Lumen Output
- Wrap-Around Amber LED Illuminated Side Marker
- Extra Large Power Button
- Backlit LED Battery Level Indicator
- USB-C Charging Port
- 1A Charging
- Last Mode Memory
- Includes Bar Bracket and Go-Pro® Mount Adapter
- Interchangeable and Easy-To-Remove Li-Ion Battery
- No Tools Required Installation
- IPX6 Water Resistance Rating
- Solid Mode:
- High 600 Lumens – 2.5 hrs
- Medium 250 Lumens – 4 hrs
- Low 130 Lumens – 8 hrs
- Flash Mode:
- Daytime 600 Lumens – 30 hrs
- Low 80 Lumens – 40 hrs
- Weight : 124 Grams w/ Bracket
- Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 2600 mAh
- Charge Time: 3 hrs To Full At 1A Using USB Wall Charger
- Color: Matte Black (New Matte Finish For 2020 Commuter Models)
- Left Side: Serfas Logo
- Right Side: True 600C
To ensure stable charging make sure the USB-C male connection is fully and firmly pressed into place in the USB-C female charge receptacle, an audible *click* will not always be heard. The integrated headlight battery charge level indicator will display five solidly illuminated blue LED dots when full charge is achieved.