- DURABLE AND SAFETY: Oversized Diameter Tubing And Anti-rotation Inserts For Greater Stability, Protects Your Bike's Finish With Non-Marking Plastic Clamps. Constructed Of Rust-resistant, Sturdy Steel With Black Powder Coat Finish.
- DESIGNED FOR USE: Ideal For Mounting Your Bike To A Car Rack Or Home Storage Unit, An Alternative Way Which Allows The Bike Didn't have One Straight Bar Cross, To Have Extra Clearance When Putting Your Bicycle on Hitch Boot Bike Ute Tow Ball Spare Wheel Car Rack or Vertical Home Bike Storage Rack
- EASY TO USE: Installs Quickly And Securely To Your Seat Post And Stem To Adopt A Wide Range Of Bikes For Transport, Keeps Your Bike Mounted Solidly On Single And Dual-arm Mounts Attaches To Your Bike's Seat Post And Handlebar Stem Post. Easy Push To Operate Pin And Interlocking Gate Keeps Each Clamp Closed.
- CAPACITY AND COMPATIBILITY: Adapter That Makes Your Bike Compatible With Most Mast-style Hitch Racks; Bike Capacity: 1 Bike Weighing Up To 33lbs - Great for Kids Ladies Dual Suspension Cruiser Small Mountain Road Bikes and Sloping Down Tubes. Note: DOES NOT FIT if it’s a kids bike that is smaller than 20” wheels OR if the distance from your seatpost to handlebar post is shorter than 58 cm / 22"
- There are several types of bike car racks: trunk-mounted, hitch-mounted, over-the-top, and truck bed carriers.
- Trunk-mounted carriers are popular, easy to install, and can carry up to three bikes. However, they can be difficult to use if your car has a spoiler or rear windshield wiper.
- Hitch-mounted car racks are stable, easy to use with a rear spoiler or windshield wiper, and can carry up to five bikes. However, bicycle car racks can be more expensive than trunk-mounted carriers and require a hitch receiver on your car.
- Over-the-top carriers attach to roof racks and can carry up to four bikes. Bicycle car racks are stable but more expensive and difficult to install and remove.
- Truck bed Pads attach to the bed of pickup trucks and can carry up to two bikes. They're easy to install and don't require a hitch receiver or roof rack, but can limit cargo space.
- Benefits of a bike car racks include not having to fit your bike inside your car and protecting your bike and car's interior during transportation.
- Consider the weight capacity and type of mount used by the carrier (wheel-mount or frame-mount).
- Live4Bikes.com is a great place to buy a bike car carrier, offering a wide selection from top brands, free shipping on orders over $99, and helpful customer service.
If you're an avid cyclist, transporting your bicycle can be a challenge. Whether you're heading out for a weekend ride or traveling to a race, a bicycle car racks can make transportation much easier. There are several types of bike car racks available, including trunk-mounted, hitch-mounted, over-the-top, and truck bed carriers. Each type has its own unique advantages and disadvantages, so it's important to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Hitch-mounted bicycle car racks are another popular option. bicycle car racks attach to the hitch receiver on the back of your car and can carry up to five bikes, depending on the model. Hitch-mounted carriers are more stable than trunk-mounted carriers and are easier to use if you have a rear spoiler or windshield wiper. However, bicycle car racks can be more expensive than trunk-mounted bicycle car racks, and you'll need a hitch receiver installed on your car.
One of the biggest benefits of having a bicycle car rack is that you don't have to try to fit your bike inside your car. Bicycle car racks can be especially helpful if you have a large bike or if you're traveling with multiple bikes. Bike car racks also help protect your bike during transportation and can prevent damage to your car's interior.
When choosing a bicycle car racks, it's important to consider the weight capacity of each model. Trunk-mounted carriers typically have a weight capacity of 70-90 pounds, while hitch-mounted carriers can carry up to 150 pounds. Over-the-top carriers and truck bed carriers have similar weight capacities to hitch-mounted carriers.
Another important consideration is the type of mount used by the carrier. Some bicycle car racks use a wheel-mount, which holds the bike by the wheels. Others use a frame-mount, which holds the bike by the frame. Wheel-mount carriers are generally easier to use and are better for carbon fiber bikes, while frame-mount carriers are better for heavier bikes.
If you're in the market for a bike car carrier, Live4Bikes.com is a great place to start your search. They offer a wide selection of bike car carriers from top brands like Thule, Yakima, and Saris. They also offer free shipping on orders over $99, and their customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have. With a bike car carrier from Live4Bikes.com, you can transport your bike with ease and convenience.
Hitch-mounted bike car racks are stable, easy to use with a rear spoiler or windshield wiper, and can carry up to five bikes. However, they can be more expensive than trunk-mounted carriers and require a hitch receiver on your car.